Friday, February 05, 2010

Boy

It has been six day since we last sms.
Yesterday i sms you:
Me- .......You're trying to tell me you don't care about me at all?
Boy-O.o? Never arh. Also nothing to say.
Me-Never don't care then is what?
Boy-Lol
Me-Answer me now.
Boy-Wow, fierce. Then is nothing lor.
Me-Honestly, do you care about me?
Boy-Yea, sure, my mei ma.

The thoughts in me, he said he care for me but i can't tell at all!
And even if he does, he care for me because i'm a little sister to him.
Six days ago, he doubt on me. And i felt like i'm a burden to him T,T
Soon i went to read chicken soup for the soul : Teenage talk relationship.
Saw this :
" Giving up doesn't means you're weak, sometimes it means you're strong enough to let go"
Soon, i thought about it, and i decided to give up. But i just can't get him out of my mind.
Avoiding as much as i could.
Things got worst. Yesterday, reality started to sank in and i broke into cries.
Holding my tears too long doesn't help so i just decided to cry out.
Friends try their best to comfort me but it only help alittle.

Last night, i thought, maybe we shouldn't be friends.
It's not that i don't wanna be, it might just be better in this way.
Better for the both of us. Better to be strangers?
But thinking that he'll graduate this year, i don't wanna do this anymore.

Shall let this matter rest.
Byebye.


I'm here for you, boy.

No comments: