Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Invisible Tears

Knowing too much really can get you hurt,
But not knowing make you even more curious.
But after knowing the true, you tend to get upset.
And wonder why does all this things have to happen
Even you're pretty sad in the inside, you'll act like you're
HAPPY when you're all upset and act like a dumb. And say
"Oh, hope you two last long" And was wanting to say something
BAD and EVIL but couldn't. All you could do is to wish it just a dream
*I lock away the pain put away the fears show you only smiles not the hidden tears.*
And invisible tears care the hardest to wipe away


Why do I always pretend that everything is ok, hold back the tears, and just walk away?
Tell me :<



I have never stop loving you. I simply learn to live without you.
That's all.

No comments: