Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CRAP MAMA

Althought what happen 2 weeks ago had past. Somehow, that scar is still on me and it hurts. Once in a while. And i don't know what to do. It's like, when i decided to givw you my all. Trust, rely-ness and love. You walk away and let my fall. And my world w/o you was left with pain. My world torn apart and crash . I thought you would be different but you're just like all of them. You nothing different, you're exactly the same. And you said becasue you were annoyed, that's your fcuking reason? Please. Don't get MAD when a girl over CARE. Get MAD when they start not to give a FCUK. Remember this hard, guys out there -.-

Seriously, i tired of being strong or fine front when i'm hurting inside. When people mention your name or the things you do, do you know how much it made me wanted to cry. Althought i think things will be fine but i'm not so sure at all. You're not playing your part, i can't do this alone. I felt pathetic. How can i pretendd that you never existed before when you're just so happening in my life.








I shall stop with the crap. (:
I'm totally fine, nothing better to do .
Byebye, gonna go sleep. Blah blah blah.
xoxo

No comments: