Sunday, June 13, 2010

You took me heart away

My head says, “who cares.”
But then my heart whispers, “you do, stupid.”


Just finish my breakfast and eaten my medicine.
Suppose to go out with Feng an one but he forgotten that he going gym with his friends, ZZZ
Is like we planned everything already and asked our parents already but in the end can't go. -.-
But nevermind, i today not feeling well. Seriously having slight fever already, crap mama.
Guess today I'm gonna spend time on the computer then. BORING BORING BORING .____.


Yay-ness, I've got a new eyeliner and lip gloss but i still want my M.A.C eyeliner manzxc.
I bought the latest Seventeen already. There's some facts you people wanna know about your weight.
Not enough sleep.
-Try for eight hours
- Do a 10-min exercise before sleeping, it helps you to fall asleep faster and easier.
Skipping breakfast
-Take five minutes to make your breakfast.
-This will only lead to craving of junk food.
Gain portion sizes
-Eat to feel full
-Don't overeat.
Eating while distracted
-Focus on food.
-Grab snacks like granola bar or a piece of fruit.
Liquid calories
-Switch to water
-Cutting down one soda or sugary drink can make a 5kg different in a year!
Stress
-Move for 15 minutes
-Running floods your brain with mood-boosting chemicals.
-Better then junk food and can burn calories
Okayy, that's all (:


5 MINUTES LATER ~
Just finish reading the kiss and tell topic in the magazine. :$
Now i madly thinking about kissing a guy, can't imagine leh.
Like very sweet but kinda gross cause i never experience it before.
I will not till i'm on the right age la, i mean like. Who will anyhow give away their first kiss? -.-
Okayy, crap.


I shall end here first.
Byebye (:


Don't get mad when a girl cares too much.
Worry when they start to not give a fuck

No comments: