Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Truths and roses have thorns about them

The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. That's how i felt on Sunday, i was so happy that it wasn't my fault at all. But the next day, thinking about it. I couldn't hold back any of my tears. But i didn't cry, my heart was crying and torn. And i wonder, why must this kind of thing always happen in my life. Maybe i was the one who think too much, i thought you really care and love me.


Every night, when I go to sleep, I secretly hope that I'll wake up and realize, that my life was just a bad dream. And i wish that all my sorrow will fade away into the dark night and shine among the stars. So when you look up the sky, see them and can finally understand how much you hurt me and made me cry.


And the worst of this whole thing, at the start. You mistaken my care as interfere.
But after all, it is you. You got yourself a girl and throw me away like a broken toy.
I never thought this day come because i never want it to happen. I fear to lose you.
But i guess i already lose you.
I'm caught in a bad romance.


No comments: