Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Understanding

Monday
-Woke up at 5.20 in the morning.
Then gave Biyan a wake up call to ensure she's awake already.
Then do my wash up and breakfast. Then took my stuff and went out.
The bus was suppose to come at 6am but it came at 6.10 -.- And i went down at 5.55am
I waited for 15mins manzxc, and i'm suppose to meet my team mates at 6.15am -.-
I reach jurong east MRT only at 6.25am and reach the platform at 6.30.
So sorry to my team mates ): They waited for me, touched :$
Then train to Kallang, wasn't in the mood so i didn't stand with them.
Wanted to be alone for awhile before training starts, hope they understand... :/


Then reach Kallang at 7am, then walk there. Start to talk to them. When we reach there.
SHOCK, not many people had reach leh.
We were like the first group of girls too reach ^^v hah.
Then changed to slippers and putting of bags in the locker.
After changing, a totally of 7 mosquitoes bites on my legs -.-
Pathetic pleasezxc.


Then soon training, warm up, starts at 7.35am
Then went to move the boat to the shore and soon training starts (:
Farha and me was the pacer as Natalie went to the guys boat .___.
Then we went rowing.
Did pair by pair rowing, timing was like 4.20 -.-
Sorry Farha, me lousy and not that strong ):

Then after that talk with coach, crap alot please. (:
Then we did twisting, alot of it. After that we went back to the shore as Nat and some other people going back school.
We had a 10min break, everybody start playing water-.-
So i went to help the boys to refill and take the water bottle.
Then after that, we mix with the boys boat. Me and Farha was the pacer again.
With Jason and Travis* behind us. *(Ps, dk spelling) With Athifah and Huiting.
Then the others i forgot already. Haha.

After coach finish telling and improving our stroke, we play ^^~
Damn funny la, Athifah bully Jason. Then Travis go make me -.-
After that i decide to row, then Farha row, Travis then Jason?
Then i increase the speed, then damn fun (:
But after awhile we stop, water heavy .____.

After that we row awhile more than keep boat.
Then we go splash water at coach, Athifah and me ^^~
Then everybody got splashed by coach. Hah, then we all laugh.
Then it started to rain): So the girls take all the things and go back to the locker area.
Then debrief, training end(:

Had prata for lunch ^^~

No comments: