Thursday, June 23, 2011

Birthday letters





Heehee, Yuuchi was the first to send me birthday wish as she can't use her phone after 1130.
Then after that at 0000 she send another message again ^^ ! Used her phone secretly !
Anyway, she send it at 0000 on the dot . Love her max, send me such a long message.
Ji gan dong yi xia :$



Next person who send on the dot is.....none other than... N A T A L I E ! That cute cute girl, also send me on a dot ! How dare she call me by my chinese name ?! Naughty girl ! Anyway, since she'll be giving me present. I'll say a few good things about her then. Her chinese name is Yeeling ^^ ! Heehee.




Next up was B I Y A N ! Must buy ice cream for her alright ^^ !



Y U N T I N G !!!!!! Love her max please ! Last night had a great time texting with her. She accompany me count down ! And not only that, she also cheer me up when i'm down :$ . She even sang happy birthday song to me through talkbox ! Yuuchi too ^^ ! I was really really touched ! Thank you so much little girl ^^ !

Eldridge sent me too ^^ ! Was rather suprise though :$ ! He wished me with a cake ! Comfirm is gonna smash is on my face ! xD HAHAHA, funny guy !


LEELEE sent me too ^^ ! Hope to see him soon (: !

My dearest baby wished me in the morning too .
Love him max, always ^^ .


Hehe, cute little junior wish me too, thank you ^^ !
Hope that she'll train hard and strong (: !


Alexie, happygirl96, wish me too ^^ !
"heehee"





My laogong didn't send me at 0000 on the dot, but still appreciate her wishes (:
My dearest laogong ever since sec 1, i think ^^ !

Shirley was the last message i received alr ^^ ! Cute little girl, thank you !


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


Will be posting the twitter, facebook wishes and my birthday celebration with girlfriends SOON ^^ !

No comments: