Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's all heart or nothing

Hey guys, today morning woke up around 8 and nau on bed till 0830. After i wash up, i decided to go for a run before i have my breakfast despite the fact that I'm already hungry . So, i started my run at 0900 sharp. Ran to the reservoir and ran for around 20min and decided to go market to look for parents to have breakfast. Bought 100plus & black carrot cake, kinda regret getting the carrot cake. Firstly it's very oily and i waited for 20mins. Worst, there's a jump in the queue D: . So in the end, brought it back home to comsume. Had breakfast while texting with J, hope he'll get well soon ^^ .

After that, i took a shower because i'm so sweaty and sticky, all so ewwwwey. Moreover, the weather is so so so hot, Singapore is such a warm contry, i'm sure many of you agree to that. So gotta drink lots lots lost of water. After my shower, i did the egg mask that Yainping told me the other day. All you need is 1egg, a few cotten wool, a bowl & a mirror . I guess my first attempt isn't very sucessful. Anyway, i'm really pampering myself, yersterday i just did facial and hair treatment and for today, i did a egg mask . Well, what to do. Nobody pamper me, at least once in awhile, i'll be happy already. So i'm gonna pamper myself *grins .

Due to yesterday's facial, my face have a number of red spots? Idk, wounds? Okay, whatever it is. So i have to take photo with good light source, bright enough to cover it up. Anyway, i'll be going to visit my grandparents later in the afternoon. Probably gonna do my hmwk after this or...take a nap ^^ !
























Okay, this is how i look like with the egg mask on my nose area, it looks like i just had plastic surgery. So the photo is kinda awful.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





1 comment:

Lena said...

u gotta cut it small and paste it dear.