Saturday, October 29, 2011

R.B.D


INSERT LOADS & LOADS & LOADS & LOADS & LOADS & LOADS & LOADS OF SAD FACE.


Please make this holiday an enjoyable one not a boring one please. I deserve something from the results I got although it should have been better. But, I did last minute work and tried my best and gave my all already. Sigh, next year will be far more worst. Can't I at least enjoy this holiday to the fullest. Because next year will be far more worst than this year. I can't even think about me studying day and night till my N's . No life D: ... They say secondary school life is the most enjoyable one but like damn suck, so far. But there's some awesome memorise still.

Sigh, I'm feeling all so depressed and pathetic now. I need to find something to do during the holidays. Maybe I'll become a house-daughter (instead of wife ) . Shall clean the house, wash the dishes, tidy my room. Yay, this is how i gonna spend my wonderful holiday. Then learn how to cook a few dishes and maybe bake something nice to eat. Then go for a run or swim or gym once in awhile. Spend sometime in the library reading SHAPE.

Do my holiday assignments and practise piano. Revise on my weak subjects. Buy assessment books to do.
No going out to shop. Yay, so awesome one.

O k, i just typed out a whole load of shit. Thank you for reading all my rents.
Goodbye. 

No comments: