Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I don't want fall another moment into your gravity

QUOTE OF THE DAY 
If you lie to try to protect a #Cancer feelings they will be 
even madder than if you were to just tell them

Greetings to all, how was your day. 
I hope it was alright and that your day went by smoothly. 
Well, this is what I did today. Something like my alone time yep. 

Today morning, I woke up and decided to give training a skip since I wasn't feeling well.
Had coffee and a few biscuits for breakfast. After that decided to tidy my room.
But I'll only talk about the process on the wardrobe, part 1, bottom layer.

BAGS, COLLECTIONS, SOCKS, UNDERGARMENTS, PHOTOS, LETTERS 

BAGS !
First up, BAGS ! It's like a must have thing at home alright and I didn't notice I've got so many bags. 
The ones here are those in my wardrobe only, there's like more actually. Anyway, my mphosis bag spoiled already, freaking sad. But still not gonna throw it away, in fact, I'm gonna keep it nicely (: . 






M.PHOSIS 
BLACK IS THE SEX YO.

Okay, I didn't snap a full size photo of the bag I've got from FOURSKIN. 
But I freaking love this bag loads ! I remembered, the other time when I was at the MRT, this aunty come ask me where I buy this bag. Weird-Awkwardness.  
And the FOURSKIN carrier so adorable ! 



 THIS IS A BIG CARRIER

I like it BIG

 Got this bag like years ago., mama bought it as my birthday present if I didn't remember it wrongly.
Love the material loads, very nice to touch. I'd like to get a new wallet, maybe one from BillaBong ! 
Speaking of buying things or getting new stuff, I wonder when my pay will come. 
I confirm will spend it all x.x . 

GUESS ! 
Just to put the BillaBong bag.  

Last time this bag like trend only. 
Now thinking back, sort of retarded. Anyway, went I just got this bag, 
I kept using it but ever since I got the FOURSKIN bag, I sort of stopped using this already.

ANYWAY, if any of my dear friends that read my blog. You want to buy bag from SQUARE, tell me. I can get discount. (:  

The ADIDAS wording so pretty ^_^ ! 
Atually when I first got this bag, the color damn nice but now look kinda old already.  

Can see the yellowish thing right :x .  

Free bags I've gotten from the Taiwan Spree ^_^ !  



The Blue one is from QUEEN SHOP, I have one in red and I'm thinking to give it away. 
Maybe. Still considering yep ^_^ . 


  
 This one is from one of the Taiwan Bag Spree. 
The material like kinda straw like. Have not use it before though, don't know what outfit to wear in order to take this bag yep ^_^ .  


 My school bag, uh excuse me for the poor quality photo ): . 
It should look much more bright than the photo.  I don't think I'll get a new school bag till I finish with my secondary life. Shall stick with this bag as long as I can (: 


 BAGMAN, I just love their logo so much ! 
That time should get the smaller one. Get such a big one, I don't really like it. 
TOO BIG ): . 

KEYCHAIN & BADGES ! 
From all over the world, okay maybe not.
I didn't really travelled to so many countries also ): .
Just a few.




ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I know I have a whole load of badges. 
It's something I used to do when I was young.  
I'm so sorry I have to post such a low quality photo. Actually I have individuals shots of it but I lazy to post all of it yep. 

HELLO KITTY ! 
Went I found this, I almost scream ! Freaking adorable, isn't it? 
My ahiyi got it from Japan I guess. 

I was wondering, any of my readers would like to have a box of Pokemon eraser .
Anyway, I doubt so.
I collected it when I was in primary school, it was the thing we all do. 
I wasn't really that girlie *bite lips  

 Somehow I've found this in a small box. 
Some doll stickers, I don't really play it though. Not my thing, but they'er really lovely. 
My Ahiyi got it for me. Along with some really pretty stickers too ! 

CARDS AND LETTERS !

When will I receive a love letter.  HMMM... *Wondering 
Well, I don't need one. Anyway, I really appreciate the letter and cards my sister gave me on my Birthday/Christmas. 

PHOTOS !  
Don't laugh altright ): . 
This is how I look like when I was a little girl. I miss being a child, everybody will adore you, there's no such thing as judging. There's only happiness. No worries. Just fun.



PRIMARY 2, I THINK I LOOK SUPER CUTE ! :p 


END RESULTS AFTER TIDYING

See that box at the left side of the photo.
It's the undergarments box. 

Sadly, I didn't take a before and after shot.

xoxo Jay 

No comments: