Saturday, January 21, 2012

As you can see, I survived without you.

HELLO HELLO ^_< !
Ethnic Celebration photos are uploaded at facebook, for the benefit of people who doesn't have my facebook, here are the photos !!! 

The concert wasn't quite expected, I thought it'll be much better, it was rather boring.
And the class party we had was...er *frown* . Enjoyed the photo taking the most !  
Looking forward to the next celebration we'll have, um teacher's day and I better remember to bring my camera. The following photos are taken all by iPhone. 

















Friday night went to Clementi Blk 308 for dinner again ^_^
As usually, ate till so damn full. 








Decided to try center parting and I actually went to draw my brows.
Favourite white pullover *shower love* .



Saturday morning, woke up really early.
Had strawberries with cereal for breakfast, doesn't it look delicious and so healthy. 
The strawberries will look like heart shape not 
* index finger pointing each other* 

Went to Pretty Inn Nails,  Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre. 
Did  X'PRESS Mani/Pedi - Nail shaping, Painting, QuickDry Top coat, 12$. And adding, the two leopard print nails, 4$ each. Total 20$ spent. 
Their service are real awesome, the lady that did my nails are really kind & caring. 

Recieved text from Sirong, asking me to go town with her to shop for foot wear. 
Been so long since I went to town, put on make up or wear nice clothings ^_^ ! 
Did a simple make up, more on my lipstick *giggles*

Bought a HW shorts for...... FIVE DOLLARS !!!
Yes, 5 BUCK. Yes, 5$ . 

Outfit, Picard Wallet and high heels. 



Ending this post with a beautiful rainbow. 

xoxo J

No comments: