Friday, March 09, 2012

Outdo yourself.

Hello hello, (:. 
 I'm just got back from the MeetTheParent Session, oh I have something to say....
IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE SCHOOL TERM, HOLIDAYS ARE HERE OFFICIALLY.
HOORAY!!! 
Anyway, the MeetTheParent Session was alright, the talk was slightly boring as I could hardly see the powerpoint slides, didn't brought my glasses. Anyway, I'm determine to go Secondary 5, I don't know why but I just think it's important to have a O'cert instead of just a N'cert, own opinion. So, I really need to continue working hard till my N level is over. 

Shall let you see my results, pretty bad due to the 2 grade 5 I've gotten. 

English - 57
Chinese - 50
Mathematics - 83
Science (Phy, Chem) - 86
Comb Humanities - 63
Principle of Accounts - 89 

Obviously those in red are the results that's bad, not good enough, and need improvements but I don't know what to do about it, especially my language. It's beyond bad, seriously and there's a need to improve it, must at least get 60 and above, grade 4. What should I do about it, omg. Seriously, I couldn't care less about my Chinese result, firstly I hate the subject and secondly I suck at it. Oh well. *frown* Need to As my combined humanities next term, SA1. Shall start to study the upcoming class test before school starts, need to be well prepared. Determine to outdo that girl, but not much faith though. But I'll try my very best, and not give up.

To those who score well, continue to work hard and strive for better results. Do not be complacent.
To those who didn't do as well, don't be motivated by it but work hard and you'll see the result of your hard work one day. 
All the best to all that's taking N/O Level this year! 

xoxo J

No comments: