Saturday, October 06, 2012

I know how to cook ok!

DURING ONE WEEK HOLIDAY OF SEPTEMBER........
06-09-2012

PASTA
Woke up super early in the morning, as usually, and decided to cook myself a filling breakfast.
Here are the ingredients that I'll be using.

1. Pour out the amount of pasta you'll be consuming.


2.Boil the water then pour the pasta into the pot

3.Pour out the mix vegetables and cut the sausage. ( You'll have to de-froze it, soak into hot water) 

4.Pour the amount of sauce you want then add a little of water.


5. Fried the mixed vegetables and sausage.

6. Pour the sauce in and mix well.

7. Mixed the sauce well with the pasta and it's ready to be serve! :)

FRENCH TOAST
In the afternoon, I decided to make some french toast but it kinda fail.
Ingredients I'll be using.
1. Cut bread into half or whatever shape you want it to be.

2. Beat the egg well then soak the bread in.
3. Heat the pan and you ready to fried the bread! Remember the control of the fire it's extremely important!
Or your bread will end up like mine..

4. End product of my fail and burned french toast.

THERE'LL BE MORE COOKING UP ^_^ 

No comments: