Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I fear getting hurt that's why i couldn't trust you. Show me that you are worth for me to let you gain my trust. Because you're treating me so good and being so sweet all the time. It's my first time having somebody treating me like that. And i'm grateful of it. But i feel very disgusted of myself for not trusting you and felt disappointed in myself. Still, thank you for everything, i had fun during the time we spend texting each other.


Hmm...exam periods are here already. Like so fcuking fast. Hope it will end fcuking fast too then(: Today's chinese paper 1 and 2 was hell manzxc. Fear that paper 1 will write out of point. Fear that i wouldn't do well in paper 2. ZZZ. Tomorrow will be english paper 1 and 2. Hope everything will go smoothly... No exam for next week, it will continue the following week.


I want to retake my shuttle run, i'm not gonna let it fail my gold. Z, and i'm gonna choing my 2.4 too. Gonna get less than 16min. Must aim for 15min and something. Jiayous to myself :$
I shall end my post here.
Byebye, xoxo JOEY.C

No comments: