Thursday, June 10, 2010

11:11 *Bless*








Hello, i decided to update my blog. So i want more tags alright ^^v
But before that, i would like to say i few things to my dear friends (:

SIRONG ♥
Hey, thank you for the concern alright.
Although you're not good at comforting people but I'm still grateful.
You had always been there for me and making me laugh like a mad girl only .___.
LOL, i feel so bless to have you in my life.
I promised to cheer up soon and not so sad okay (:
And i promise to be around whenever you need me ^^v
I LOVE MY CRAZYPARTNER .
Xoxo JOEY.C

NATALIE ♥
Thank you for telling me the fact that your parents age gap is more than 5 years.
It really made me think that age are just number and it doesn't matter at all.
Although i don't really like your advice but still, I'm grateful for you being there.
Making me become a strong girl like you. I getting me out of my courage zone to tell him.
THANK SO MUCH ^^v Luvs

BIYAN ♥
Okayy, see the color red. You're hot and sexy alright.
You're like my sun, making me laugh and get me fire up during DB
Although the color of sun isn't red but orange. I think red is more hot.
Um..thank you for the advice, serious ones. And being concern at times.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Xoxo

NADIA
Hey pretty, thank you for the concern and loving care.
Although i don't know you long but we seem to be getting along.
You're a sweet girl and i love it okay (:
Don't give up and follow your heart. Things will come when you less expect them.
So just let it be alright. Take good care of yourself.
I'll miss you okay, xoxo

KAIYI ♥
Um..i put the heart shape cause it's only fair alright.
Thank you for making me feel better at times.
And accompany me when I'm feeling down.
Always giving some weirdo advice but some are really helpful .___.
Anyway, you're a good friend^^v Take care, xoxo.
And thanks.

ALL THAT WASN'T MENTION ♥
Thank my friends for all the loving concern and being there.
My life would be nothing without you all (:

11.11am
*MAKE A WISH*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*
BYEBYE.
Luvs JOEY.

No comments: