Thursday, June 03, 2010

Existed

Currently waiting for my turn for piano lesson x.x
Dreading it please, didn't practise much.


Hmm...i had finish watching Make it or Break it already.
In just 4 days ^^v Not bad uh.
The show was worth watching, nice show please.
It's about gymnastic, really cool and nice. Can't wait for season 2.
June 28, shall watch it after my exams^^v Woohoo~


Great, now i have nothing to keep me busy another than piano, school work and dragon boating
This means I'm gonna have more negative thoughts when I'm not busy.
Tuesday and Thursday, the two free days. So I'm gonna do more self-training then.
Not really in the mood to hang out with friends in such situations. Damned.


Hmm...20 more days to fourteen, i'm getting old already ):
Would be in Singapore on 23 june, going for camp.
Don't feel like going for the Camp, it's at Malaysia .___.
Why must it be Malaysia? I was excited at first but not anymore. :@
But at least, i wouldn't be able to see my phone. Unless things change but it wouldn't.
I just know it wouldn't. Maybe things aren't meant to be.


Damnit, my whole body is aching now.
Very pain please, i want a massage manzxc. ):
There's gonna be training tomorrow, can die please ):
ARGHHHHHHHH~



Maybe somethings are just fake.
All things just come by and go but at least it came before.
And I'm once happy about it.
So i shouldn't get upset but be grateful.


I'll be like you and this feeling never existed before.

No comments: