Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 1, Your bestfriends

Day One, Your bestfriends




S.I.R.O.N.G, CRAZYPARTNER

Bernice kerk sirong, you happen to rock my world very much. We always hear and talk each other out and comfort each other. When we go out, we'll crap like mad woman. But i know we both love it like mad ^^ Although i'm always like the one to be the more caring one but i still appreciate you alot. I know you're not good in comforting people but you're do you best. Making your comfort into jokes. Hah, we talk alot, and we like almost the same thing. KPOP! Hoho, and we share good secrets. I love you manymany because you're always here and there for me. And hope it'll always be like that.


SAMANTHA,SHIRLEY, YUNTING & YUUCHI, CLIQUE

This four girls had rock my school days, they're the ones that make school life so great and fun. Samantha, Laogong, she's my best husband okay. She damn caring one but she very cui sometimes. But that's why i love her lah (: Shirley, cutie, hmph this fried rices. She damn cute lah, small small eye. We crap alot okay. YunTing, Sunshine, this girl always have that beautiful smile on her face. She makes me smile most of the time and she is cute okay. Yuuchi, stead stead, this girl got affair with a aroplane, haha. But i still love her lot and i'm happy for her too. This girl damn smart one okay, pretty and got BIG BIG eye ^^ I LOVE MY CLIQUE ALOT.


YIANPING & BIYAN, M&M AND DB MATE

Actuall wanted to post picture but can't find a photo of the two of you together. Sorry leh, but at least i got feature you two okay. Hmm, Yianping-ping, M&M, this girl damn caring but can be scaring at time too leh. But i love her that way. She care alot and give me goot advice too, and always tease me ): HMPH. Biyan, DB-mate, She is the one friend that can make me laugh like mad okay. Still remember during sec 1 we both always high together. Haha, and thanks for accompanying me to join dragon boat. You rock all my training life. Giving me motivation and moral support. Thank you very much, i will always insert heart for you. Luvs, xox.

THERE'S STILL MANY PEOPLE I LOVE OKAY.
NADIA, AWESOME JUNIORS, KAIYI & MANYMORE OKAY.
THEY'RE ALL GOOD FRIENDS AND I LOVE THEM ALOT.
XOXO, INSERT MANYMANY HEARTS.

Shall end my post, byebye :)

No comments: