Monday, July 05, 2010

Lasthesitation

Hello, just finish my piano and shower. Okay, it's like 1 hour later already. Anyway, i had finish watching some Korea variety show, damn funny please. And i had changed my blog url already nad i love it. I think alot manzxc. Hah, finally got a prefect one. Last hesitation ♥ Next, i will be changing my blog song and then maybe blogskin too. Okayy, putting all this things aside.

Ohman, seems like i no longer can concentrate of my studies. How?! This is bad, very BAD. Hmm...got to focus on my study more, so Mr computer please try to stay away from me. Don't tempt me please. You're doing a bad thing ! Bleah >.> Worst, now all i want or desire is to go out with friends. I find my life too boring already. Spending weekends at home?! Oh come on, PLEASE~ Things got to change man.

If i study hard on the weekdays, i'm not gonna spend my time at home, rotting. I'm gonna hang out with girl-boyfriends ! Need to have some fun for alright. Too stress with school work, school exams, piano, and piano exams. Life is too short to rot at home.

Anyway, i will no longer hesitate what i want.
As long it's worth it, i'll fight for it !

LASTHESITATION ♥

No comments: