Sunday, July 04, 2010

We're not in a relationship but i fell in love with our friendship.

Things i hate :@

-Insect
-Mud
-Homworks
-Chineses words
-Bad attitude
-Housework
-Couldn't get the things i want

Hate it when i'm

-Being abandoned by people who care about me.
-Being bored, stuck at home
-Being ignored, by people i love
-Being pick on, by nothing-better-to-do people
-Being ordered around to do things
-Being fooled, played or cheated on
-Being unable to control my emotions
-Being such a annoying person );
-Being told to do things i don't want to do, pinning up fringe.

Things i hate about myself

-My hair length
-My fats
-My height
-My sensitive-ness
-My big mouth -.-

Things i hate about you-know-who
-When they comment on something that they don't have to
-Talking before thinking
-Selfish

AND BEFORE I END
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

ILOVEYOU BUT IHATEYOU TOO.
♥TWS ♥

No comments: