Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Always go for whatever makes you happy.

Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Hoho, here's my term one progress report. Was happy with my results just that my science !#$%^&* . My A2 gone, gotta work extra hard for science. Damn the teacher lah, don't know what he teaching also, half of the class fail, i think. Overall not bad i guess, 3As and 3Bs .

Today was extremely boredddddddddddd ! I'm in such lazy mood to do my holiday homeworks. Come on, what's the point of having holiday when you still have school work to do?!! -_____- ! Retarded please, no linkkkkk ! Okok, no matter how i whine, i still got to do it. Like what darling told me >__< ! I'm only interested in doing math. Others i don't really wanna do :x .
I wanna go out man, but no place to go -__- ! June holiday faster come please and i need M.O.N.E.Y ! ^^ I wanna buy so many things man, money come money come ! Drop from the sky, grow from the tree or found under the sea ! :$ . Okay, shall stop my crap .

PEOPLE FORMSPRING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ASK ME QUESTIONS, I'LL ANSWER THEM. JUST ASK, IT'S THAT SIMPLE OK ! ^^

Ja t'adore

No comments: