Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Thanks for making me feel like i'm the only one..

Flightless Bird, American Mouth
Iron & Wine

I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins
All of your straight blind eyes wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere

Have I found you
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, American mouth
Big pill looming

Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, American mouth
Big pill stuck going down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, i don't wanna grow up. When i see my niece of cousin, laughing and playing, being carefree and nothing seem to be able to effect them. Happy little thoughts, how adorable can they be. No stress, sadness and just living their childhood to the fullest. I wanna be a little girl again.

Today when i was crossing the road to my granny's with my papa and sis.
I suddenly like the feeling of being able to still hold my papa's hand. I feel secured and that always be daddy's little girl. But growing up it's what we all face unless there really is a place call Neverland.
I'll like to be with Peter Pan then :$ !

Was getting bored just now so i when to explore the photograhy apps that i have and edited the photos with Photostar (: . The words is from Caption Plus. If don't like my face just close this away. Anyway, byez.






HAPPY 46TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !

No comments: