Thursday, November 24, 2011

Snap !




LEME CAM
- Camera (LEME LEME)
- Lens (Margartia)
- Frames (Transparent)
This was the first Camera App, I've used. Was a really great App and very easy to use also. There's different camera and lens. (:




INSTAGRAM
- Toaster
This App is real awesome, you take a phto and then choose the type of effect you want. Usually I'll use the Nashville. I love that so much. And after that you can post the photo on instagram or twitter or facebook too. MUST INSTALL APP ! (:





BEFUNKY
- Effects (Pinhole)
- Frames ( Instant)
Actually I installed this App like ages ago, but I didn't really use it. Anyway, today since I'm gonna do a post about App. I explore abit, and found this app. There's like 20+ effects and they're real nice. Not like the usual ones, there's speacial ones. (:






LEME CAM
- Camera (LEME LEME)
- Lens (Margartia)
- Frames (Transparent)




BEFUNKY
- Effects (Grunge 2)
- Frames ( Instant)



LEME CAM
- Camera (LEME LEME)
- Lens (Margartia)
- Frames (Transparent)



BEFUNKY
- Effects (Pinhole)
- Frames ( Instant)



PUDDINGCAMERA
- Camera (Basic)
- Film ( Dazzle)
I LOVE THIS APP ! And I'm sure many Iphone users have this App too and I'm sure they love it too ! Because this App is awesome ! So, any new Iphone users please this is a MUST INSTALL APP ! (:



BEFUNKY
-Effects (Retro)



PIXLROMATIC
-Filter ( Aladin)
-Effects ( Local )
I love this App so much, I remember that went I just installed it. I was kinda addicted to it and just keep editing my photos whenever I'm free.There's so many filter and they're ll so beautiful. It's really of of the best App i have.



PHOTOTOASTER JR. 
- Warm ( Exposure, 55%. Temperature, 80%. Add light, 0% )
-Vignette ( Small Black)
I like this App because, I can actually adjust the level of the changes I made and it's easy to use.

Alright, that's quite bout it already. And. Okay, honestly, although i had like four folders of photograhpy App. It's hard to actually use all of them because I have my personal favourite App already so I'll just stick to it like everytime I take photo. So hopefully this really be helpful and a slightly proper post.

Anyway, if you guys wanna know bout others App just um formspring me alright !

Xoxo Jay

No comments: