Monday, November 21, 2011

Will you keep me accompany.




The other day someone ask about my Facebook account, so it came to my concerned that, I actually seldom accept friend request on Facebook so even if I told you my Facebook account name, I wouldn't guarantee that I'll accept the friend request. I'm sorry, I'm just not used to accepting friend request like anyhow-ly. And moreover, if I accept already and you're just gonna like stalk me or not gonna talk to me I don't see any point. So please kindly like the Lasthesitation page and I'd really appreciated it. You'll find the like button at the bottom of my blog and if you have anything you want to ask or you just wanna like chit chat. Please, feel free to talk/ask/nonsense on my Fromspring. I can be very friendly if I want to so don't be shy because I'm shy enough already so it would be nice if you guys open up to me first. And I'm usually alone at home and i get so bored easily and I don't really have anyone to talk to yep.

Anyway, to those who have constantly visit my blog like it's already a daily routine, I really love you guys so much. And to haters, if there is, well do your thing.

xoxo Jay.

No comments: