Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bikram Yoga

I know this may sound really weird, or you guys might probably think I'm insane or what but I decided to learn Hot Yoga, or should I say Bikram Yoga. The other time, my mum happen to mention that I should take up Yoga, it helps to relax, tone your muscles and lose weight too. There's a totally of 26 posture but so far I can only do a few of them, still learning. Anyway, I just finish doing Hot Yoga and I feel really great. So, from today onwards, I'll start to do Yoga daily. Since I'm so lazy to do self training, so I'm just going to do Yoga. Incase you guys are wondering where I'm learning the posture, obviously YouTube. Here's some of the posture that I know.

Bikram Yoga Posture 
Standing Deep Breathing
Half Moon Pose with Hands To Feet Pose
Awkward Pose
Tree Pose
Toe Stand Pose

The others like must lie on the matt, but I lazy pull out my bed and moreover if I lie down how I watch the video. So the others maybe later then I'll learn. Damn excited, Yoga ain't that bad at all but it ain't easy at all. If there's a will, there'll always be a way. Always reminding myself this. Now looking at the list of posture I know, I think kinda pathetic cause out of 26, I only know how to do last then 10 of them properly. The others I know but not very firm. Got a few of them that's really difficult. Wonder how can people be so flexible, I'm amazed and really, respect . Okay that's quite bout it already, bye.

xoxo J

No comments: