Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Show some interest please. Or you'll lose me forever.

-MONDAY-
Went celebrate Don's birthday ^_^ !
Went to Partyworld for singing session, well, I went there like awhile only, 1hour plus.
After that had Jia Xiang Mee for dinner, Fish Fillet Mee. Not bad, the chill there lagi nice. 
After that took a bus ride to Jurong East then went back home le.
Ain't a really good day for me.

Outfit for the day
Cotton on top W Bandage skirt&belt.
High heel & Kate Spade Bag.  

Normal Makeup.



Weird huh, only got my photos. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before I end this post
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's something for you guys
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or maybe for Don
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON ! 
PLEASE DO REMIND AS HAPPY AS HOW YOU LOOK IN THIS PHOTO HERE.
AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT I'LL BE AROUND IF YOU NEED ME.
LOVE YOU LOADS, BUDDY. 


XOXO J

No comments: