Saturday, February 04, 2012

CNY DAY 5&6

Fifth Day of Chinese New Year

Had dinner with Daddy's friend at Clementi blk308, Seafood Delights. 
Was a really good dinner, tried new dishes, they're all really delicious. 
Beyond words to describe.

After dinner, they came to our place to have a game of Mahjong.
As for me, it was just any tropical Friday night just that there isn't Vampire Diaries, depressing much.
So, I decided to watch Lie To Me, Korea Drama, was a really nice show and there's a song from this show that's really nice : I belong to you . MBLAQ.
GO LISTEN TO IT ALRIGHT AND WATCH THE DRAMA. 
If you know me, can come borrow the DVD from me. 

This little girl is my uncle's daughter, very cute isn't she.
She really love taking photo, and she can take photo by herself.
The way she hug my teddy bear, aww~ it's really beyond adorable-ness and she likes Donald Duck, wouldn't let go of the duck. Heehee. (: 




Sixth Day of Chinese New Year.
Went to relative place for lunch.
 OUTFIT OF THE DAY
-Awesome Cropped top, http://laidsesquive.weebly.com/
-Bandage skirt, H&M
-HC shoe, forgotten where I got it already.

All the delicious food.







Spend the rest of my day back at home, watching Lie To Me.

There isn't much to say, so I'll end this post with a few photos I took during CNY. 
xoxo J







No comments: