Friday, March 02, 2012

Hoping with a fragile hope

Another week had passed and a new month had came. Almost done with all the school tests already, left the re-test of vectors as I failed. Oh well, better study hard for the test on Monday, should be grateful that I'm able to do a re-test. Got to pass. 

Next week will be the last week of the school term already, fast isn't it. Well, at least there's the holidays to look forward to although it's packed with three days of training already. I'll enjoy to the fullest and also take this time to revise last year's work. Moreover, need to prepare for Mid-year also so I don't have to rush. I know it's alittle too early but it's always better to be well prepared before the actual thing. 

I can't wait for June holidays because I'll be moving house real soon but at the same time, I'm dreading the month because I'll be getting my braces real soon, although the pain mat be bearable but I swear it's gonna hurt like hell. ): Moreover, after June holidays I'll be busy preparing for my N' levels already, sigh I can't imagine if I can't go to Secondary 5N next year. My mind is making up little scenario, the essay I memorise didn't came out. Or, I forgotten what I've studied. Probably scaring myself but I'll not give up, be motivated by bad results or be lazy. Just another five more months, got to endure through. Like what my history teacher told me, life in here, is a battle everyday. To win, you got to continue fighting. 

There's isn't much to be said already. 
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you! 
xoxo J







No comments: