Sunday, February 26, 2012

Don't you remember.



Oh dear, my fringe is getting longer and next month I'll be doing hair treatment.
Oh well, I'm considering whether to trim my hair or just leave it. Probably wouldn't be trimming it. 
Most likely, I wouldn't, don't like to see my hair being cut. >; 


Keeping myself in a good mood, so I'll be able to study well for my common test.
Two more papers on Monday, and hooray!!! 

Into collar tops and HW shorts.
I really want to get a skater skirt and white plain collar top soon.In fact, there's so many things I want. 
But I've put my focus all on school work and piano. That's the most important thing I have to accomplish and do well. 







Photos taken while preparing the Stocking&Leggings entry.
Naked face, glad that most of my pimples are gone already. Recovered from the facial I did like last week. 
Next month, need to rely on mask. Refused to spent money on either facial or hair treatment. Alternate month.  

It's almost 1a.m. I really need to get some sleep.
And I'm starving, dinner digested already.
NEED. TO. OFF. COMPUTER. AND. GO. GET. SOME. SLEEP.

XOXO J



Don't you remember the reason you loved me before.
You can again.

No comments: