Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Vow


Just finish watching The Vow, was definitely a tearful movie about two married couple, getting into a car accident, causing the wife to lose her memories of her life with her husband. The movie goes on showing how her husband tried to help her regain her memories, despite having to fail from one attempt to another, he didn't give up. Soon, he got tired of trying and decided to let her be, still in hope of her regaining those memories. The lady, goes on with her life, becoming a artist. One day while she's looking through a box of her stuff, she found the Vow that she made.


"I vow to help you love life, 
to always hold you with tenderness, 
and to have the patience that love 
demands


To speak when words are needed, 
and to share the silence when they're not, 
and to live within the warmth of your heart and always 
call it home."

It ended off with both of them going on a date.
Probably starting a new.

It's a really great movie, I'm not sure when the movie will be out in cinemas but I think it'll probably be before June or even May. I think it'll be out on 5th of April. I'll like to watch it again in the cinemas if somebody ask me out and pay my tickets
Wouldn't it be nice. *grin*

xoxo J

No comments: