Thursday, June 07, 2012

think you know me, think again.

Personal blog, 10facts about me or even lesser or more. lol we shall see.

1. I act differently depending who I'm with. If I'm comfortable with you, you'll probably get to see the insane, crazy, weird and fun-loving side of me. If not, I'll probably be pretty quiet must of the time, sometimes I have alot of things going on in my mind or simply because I don't want to talk. But when I do, I can't shut up. It's nohing personal, so chill. The quietest people have the loudest mind yeah.

2. I prefer to be around people who don't judge me, and I cannot tolerate people who judge my pain.

3. When I have nothing to do or alone, I can start babbling to myself about random things. I can stare into blank spaces and just stone down there. lol

4. My favourite place now is my bed where my blanket, pillows, bolsters and bears are. I'm a huge fan for teddy bears, anything soft and huggable, I want them all.

5. The one thing I like about myself is my hair, the softness, the colour and smell.

6. When I'm upset, I listen to music and became depressed because i listen to sad songs hahaha lol

7. Recently, I've been too lazy to eat. Cause I just extracted four teeth and chewing food became so troublesome. So I chose not to eat.

8. I love to F R O W N, it's my favourite expression other then stone face. lol

9. If I don't have that sort of feelings someone, I will never drag them on but tell them straight. Because I've been there and I know how it's like to be dragged on.

10. I am a night owl and a early bird, despite how late I sleep that night, I will never wake up later than 9am. Usual timing, 730am.

Okay, stoping at 10, I can hardly come out with anything already and my brain cells probably got murdered by this 10facts. lol BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: