Sunday, July 29, 2012

BOOKWORM

PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING UPPPPPPPPPP

Busy day for me, going to school, self studying, doing packing. Can't wait to be officially in the new home but for now I need to pack my stuff as quickly as possible! So I started off with my novels and storybooks. Here are some of it!


Aussie Nibbles, bites, chomps! I have a huge collection of this sort of books, one of my favourite book since young! Taking these to my new home because I seriously don't bear to give it away...




SHARK TOOTH TALE!!!!
This book is damn super duper nice, I was so into this book, I couldn't remember if I had the entire serise or I went to the library to borrow it but I had the last two books of it, wonder if there are new ones not. This is seriously my favourite book! Was really glad that my primary school will have this book sales every year and I.ll definitely buy a book! 


 Another very cute book I own, ^_^. 

FAIRY FAIRY FAIRY!


KITTY AND friends!
THIS BOOK DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE! 
Library got but always on loan, I think...

 MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC!

NEVERLAND

RAINBOW MAGIC, this book is damn popular last time! ^_^ 
Anyway, I'm giving this way....

 BOOKS THAT I'LL BE GIVING AWAY......

BOOKS AND MAGAZINE THAT I'LL TAKE OVER TO NEW HOME.

xoxo

No comments: