Wednesday, January 23, 2013

L A T E

HMMM, I know it's already like coming to an end of the first month of 2013, I have not done my post about how I felt about 2012, what I'll like 2013 to be like and I know I have been away for so damn long. I've abandoned my dear blog. So, here I am, back on blogging since I've got so much free time now.

2012
It's a tough year, I have to admit. Every year when by and life just gets tougher and tougher all the time. It's was a important year for my studies, my results decides where I'll be going in 2013 and all the hard work had paid off. I thought for the first that it might actually be a awesome year, I got someone that actually love me so much but all of it just came down at me when it's just half way through the year. I don't even know how I manage to survive up till now. I admit from time to time, I'll looking back, remember all the little things you would do and how it slowly changes. How I would cry and feel pathetic. I'm really lucky to have my study buddies and all my close friends to comfort me and motivate me to studying by setting goals for me. Of course, my dearest mother too, for being there for me all the time. Although the best thing that ever happen ended shortly before it even started, I have no one to blame but myself for acting that way before. I let my emotions get the best of me.  It was also the year that I've come closer to my best friends, spending time studying and having fun all together. 2012 wasn't all good nor all bad, perhaps somewhere in between.  Many things change too, I've moved to a new place, really miss the old block since I've stayed there for 16 years. I lived there my entire life. The new place is awesome. Come into terms with my sister and we're never closer before. 2012 is just another bygone 

2013
So before 2013 came, I spent the last day of 2012 trying to recover from my fever and flu, it was terribly terrible, you see what I did there yeah? *SMIRK* This year the family decided to countdown at home since there's no BBQ at west coast park. We didn't do anything special, just waited for the firework display and we caught about 5 different fireworks. Cool huh? Then we can even hear people shouting at our block. So I saw papa open the window........and I when " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" XD That's quite about how we welcome 2013 to come.  So, this year I assume would be far more tougher than the previous but it's like "what's new?" so whatever to that. I just hope that 2013 will be far far far better than 2012, doesn't have to be smooth all the time but just hope that it'll be better. That's all. I hope that I'll be better than how I was in 2012. Also, all the best to my ex-classmates on whatever choices they choose and on whatever they do. 

xoxo

No comments: