Thursday, February 07, 2013

Accessories

S S O R I E
Got the bottom two bracelet from SCAPE, I forgotten which shop and the price, it's was two for S$9.00 . So sorry but I really forgotten the price already.



 All the ear stud was from HK, the wings was a gift from my aunt while I bought the others from different shops. The angel one was bought along with two other pairs of snowflake for my BFF, got it at Prince Edward street, Mong Kok area. 

 The diamond stud was from Mong Kok too. The Unicorn Stud and the necklace (further down the post) was from a nearby shopping mall at Sunny's School.




Another bracelet I got at Mong Kok, so pretty. Wanted to get another one but Thought I should save the money for something else instead. 


Watch I got from a roadside stall at Mong Kok too, HK$30. Why so freaking cheap...... (jaw drop)


 The necklace I was talking about just now (above).


This is out of the ACCESSORIES post but, it's the only make up product I got after so long......I think (hmmm..) Anyway, when I was in HongKong my aunt brought me to a shop at Causeway Bay to trim my brows. Wow, I was amaze by how fast the lady trim my brows. Then I saw her using the M.A.C product so I bought it since it's so cheap! HK$50 


How I look after I draw...


SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT BLOG POST!
Don't go away! :D 



Alright that's all for now! :D

No comments: