Thursday, June 20, 2013

LAST WEEKEND





Last week end was nicely spent with my love ones. I should be content with my life right now, shouldn't I? I have the best classmates at school, best girlfriends that I could ever ask for, a complete family that I know I can rely on and lastly my dearest boyfriend that always dotes on me with many of his endless complains though.  I don't what I would do without them, what more can I ask for. I'm blessed already. 

But again, being happy can be somewhat a fearful thing, well at least to me, because it may be short lived and sometimes it feels like the happiness I'm feeling right now may disappear anytime.  Isn't that extremely fearful? 

I'm scared Stefan. I'm scared that if I let myself be happy for one minute, that the my world's going to come crashing down and I don't know if I'll be able to survive that.” 
- Elena Glibert 

No comments: