Thursday, June 20, 2013

O4 OUTING







































Few days back, my class had organised a class outing for this mid semester break. Despite what happened at the start of the outing, it ended off well I guess we had a great time whether at the bowling place, Manhattan Fish Market or Shaw Theater. The bowling game was great, there were a few turns where I got into the drain and there were I few where I got strike. 

Conversation Between Me & my Boy
Me- Yay, my final score 102
Bf- U play till so high.....
Me - Hell yeah *smirk*
Bf - Dont so happy la
Me - Why leh...
Bf - Cause my bowling lose you.....
Me - It's k. Next time we bowl together!
Bf - NO ( Straight cut no to me *pouts* ) 
Me - SCARE LOSE AH
Bf - YA CANNOT AH

Lunch at Manhattan Fish was alittle disappointing though maybe it was due to the crowd on that day. Wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Anyway didn't have to pay for the bowling and the lunch since we have 1o bucks allowance for this outing hehehe. Caught Men of Steel with the class, it was great, really love the action although I was like covering myself along with my girlfriend, felfel. Supermen is hot......... 

Here's a funny thought....so me and my girlfriend, Jun, actually wore batmen top to watch a superman movie.... Nicely done hahahaha

Jo

x

No comments: