Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 2, Your crush.

Day 2, Your crush

Insert 8 letters :)
Didn't really know that i'll like you in the first place. But now i know i like you, although i did deny it from time to time. Thank you for being there for me when i'm heart broken by somebody. You're always so sweet. And day by day i think i fallen in love with our friendship and then yeah.. Didn't expect things to turn out like that, never wanted it to be. Because i know it will only ruin everything if you don't feel the exact same way. And i was right, it did ruin everything during mid may and the entire june. I cried almost everyday after we draft apart and thinking why must all this repeat again and why does is always happen to me. Then after awhile i've gotten tired of all this crap. This is not me at all and i hate it. I decided to just tell you how i felt. And what's his problem. I'll just act that everythings is fine.

I'm really happy that everything is almost back to normal. And i know we'll be fine. We don't text that much because you kept calling. Hmph, -shy- But i like it lah, somehow or other. Haha.
Iloveyou. xoxo

No comments: