Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fiction


































Tuesday, 17 May 2011.

Hoho, today was quite a relaxing day . Spend the whole morning tidying up my wardrobe, gonna get rid a number of clothings as i don't really wear them already. Not only that, they're rotting and taking up space in my wardrobe ! So it's time to get rid of the old ones if not new ones wouldn't come, :p . Found alot of clothes that i still can wear and in good shape ^^ . Happy much to find the jacket i like but the zip spoile alr >< . But i don't mind lah . Found a few jeans too .


After that when to granny's for lunch. As usually, it was great, like really really great ^^ . After that play with niece, took a few photo with her, cute maxxx ! Then after that walked to the salon. Had my facial, was really really relaxing but painful D: . After that did my hair treatment and then had a hair cut too. My fringe look thick and my hair length is shorten >< !


Shall end my post for now ! School tomorrow, gonna get back results >< ! Prayyyyyyyyyyyy.

x.o.x.o

No comments: