Friday, November 04, 2011

It's a loner thing

Hello, since I'm bored now and I'm waiting for my show to load. I'm here to talk about what I'll usually do when I'm bored......Editing photos using Photoscape. And here are the basic things I'll usually do when editing my photos. 

STEP 1 
Choose a photo that you want to edit on..

STEP 2
Go to FILTER then look for NOISE REDUCTION(Clear Skin) after that click on to Middle.

STEP 3
At FILTER, look for REGION(Out Of Focus) then click on it

STEP 4 
After clicking on REGION, there will be a list of different types of focus, click on to BLUR. Then after that you can adjust the LEVEL, SIZE AND FEATHER, then click on OK.

STEP 5
After that look for BLOOM and then click on it. 

STEP 6
After clicking, select the MODE that you want, NORMAL, DEEP OR BRIGHT. For this photo, I selected NORMAL. Then after that you can adjust the LEVEL, BLUR AND CONTRAST,then click OK.

STEP 7
For the finishing touch, go to FILTER then look for FILM EFFECT then click on to CROSS PROCESS - LOW .

AND YOU'RE DONE (: ! 

No comments: