Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bon Appétit


SAMANTHA BAKEY BAKEY BLUEBERRY MUFFIN AND BROWNIE.

So my dearest Samantha told me that she'll be baking some muffins for me, aww how lovely of her.Wouldn't it be nice if everybody shower their love for me through yummy food. But wait, I'll get fat like.......BOOM! Can't wait for N level to be over and I'll proceed with my workout plans with Nadia! Anyway, every Fruday I'll be going swimming, healthy or healthy not? 
Y.E.S 

Look at the happy little girl below, smile with teeth somemore, with braces somemore. 
After school hours I quickly rush back home because I'm like super hungry and I can't wait to try the muffins because it smells so damn good and delicious! Heavenly food! 


Small little tiny brownies.

Blueberry muffin, look at the colour, so appetizing.


The inside look, close up shot, yum yum!


SO FILLING, because it's filled with love by the person that bake it.
Thanks Samantha. *om nom nom* 
heheheh.

xoxo

No comments: