Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New in Wardrobe part 2

What;s new in my wardrobe, part 2!

So terribly sorry for the delay, suppose to do this blog post before ABTM 2 but I have not take the photos for this post but never mind because here I am doing this blog post now!

There will not only be new clothes and bags but also two new foot wear.
HMM....LET'S BEGIN.

Snoopy top (UNIQLO, less than 20S$), shorts (HongKong, forgotten the price) and bag (HongKong, 140HK$)







"Keep calm and cook off" top (Bossin,S$10)

Black shorts (Uniqlo, S$9.90)




Favourite buy of the month, LACE COLLAR TOP from TOPSHOP, S$36. 


Lace collar top (TOPSHOP, S$36) and Flora shorts (Taiwan Spree, forgotten price)
3








YAY, FINISH WITH CLOTHES.
Just take a look at my hair (above photos), I had to on my mini fan  to full max because is so damn warm today.




 Black Wadges (FEP, 15S$)
Yes it is definitely cheaper than my H&M one but I swear this one is not that comfortable. Really hope I'll get use to it and hope the it'll stop "bitting" the back of my feet..

 Oxford shoe (HongKong, forgotten price)


SO THAT'S ALL FOR MY NEW STUFF.
ANYWAY HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICE THE PIMPLE ON MY CHEEK.....SIGH IT LOOKS SO SO BAD. D: 

I'll blog soon again, the next post might probably be a wordy one. 


I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose.
Fire away, fire away.
Ricochet, you take your aim.
Fire away, fire away.
Shoot me down but I wouldn't fall.
I am titanium
Shoot me down but I wouldn't fall.
I am titanium.

No comments: