Friday, March 01, 2013

No longer sweet sixteen

28TH FEBRUARY.............WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES 12 MIDNIGHT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
H A P P Y - S E V E N T E E N - B I R T H D A Y 
SIRONG & YUUCHI 
On the 28th, both me and Nadia decides to spend the day with the birthday girl. Everything was actually "nicely" planned everything already....KBOX, BOWLING THEN NOOKS. But no, it didn't go as it was planned! Me and Nadia meet earlier to do the necessary shopping for the surprise later on at Kbox since we made a change to the original plan. 

First we went to buy her present, took us long enough to decide what to buy ensuring this and that. Thinking over if whether this will be a good gift, will she like it, will she use it and all. After that we wanted to grab a bite then somehow we talked about the original planned and what we say are totally different. EPIC-NESS. So we re-planned together and set off without doing what we intended, eat. We went to look for cake, then balloons, and other stationary we need. 

Bought my lunch and headed to Safra Kbox by cab because the weather is so freaking hot, MYGOD I can't even. The cab we got on, the uncle damn kind, he gave us a free ride to Safra saying that it was so close only. So thankful. Then we quickly went to Kbox but the person say only can go in at 1400H. So I went to have my lunch first then after that we went in already. Quickly do the preparations, I have never blow so much balloons in my life....... Speaking of balloons, I really wanna have about like twenty balloons all attached to strings and me holding them. Then do a photo shoot like I'm the happiest person in the world. Isn't that lovely?

Back to the point, then Sirong started to Whatsapp message us. Well me being me, I started to panic and Nadia like still so calm hahaha. Quickly go borrow lighter to light up the candles. First time using lighter, shocked me the first time the fire lit up. Almost burn my fingers when lighting the candles. Waited for Nadia and Sirong to come back. Then when the birthday girl walk in....

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO SIRONG. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Then after that the Kbox session start, had so much fun singing sad happy high songs.
It was all so awesome. Can't wait to go out with both of them soon. We ended the kbox at 1700H and headed back to Jurong point and chit chat at Macdonals then went to Swensen for dinner. Well, Sirong's treat! 

That's quite about it already.
Hope Sirong had a really good birthday celebration and that she's happy to have all these lovely people in her life! 


















XOXO

No comments: