Sunday, June 30, 2013

BIRTHDAY

Oh well, I got really reluctant to continue with my school assignments so I decided to use the time to blog while watching the television, not bad ah I wonder how many eye works. Alright shall get on with the blog post. 

Firstly I'll like to say that I'm finally seventeen and in less than a year I'll be eighteen how can I not be excited about that right he he he! This year I had more celebrations than the past 16 years. First celebration was with my boyfriend and ite clique but it's really much more like a outing and also to spend the day with my dear boy as it was out 2nd monthsary. Then after that it was with my bffs, Sirong and Naida, meet them for dinner at Pizza Hut. They got me present and a slice of cake. On my dental appointment day, my beloved mother insisted to have a birthday lunch at Jack Place, lunch there was good but waited damn long for a table. Next was a day with my favorite boy again, yay. Went for late lunch then bought a 10 something PM movie so we head to my place to crash first. Lepak there then went for dinner at the coffee shop before heading for our movie. Spend the first seconds of my birthday with my lover was the best thing ever I swear. Then on my birthday itself, after dinner at my gram's place, we went home and then about an hour later had mini birthday celebration with family. Sister baked my birthday day (cup) cake, Oreo Cheese! Sang birthday song, took a few photos and enjoy my cake. Mmmmm yums! Lastly, a surprise belated celebration with my favorite girls, Jun, Fel & Dri. 

Thursday 20TH JUNE. 
Due to the bad haze I was told by my lovely parents that it's a must to head out with a mask on or in my bag. 
My usual make up, thick bros, foundation, blusher and lipstick which you can't see cause my mask is on, like duh...


Pretty Pink is indeed pretty and look they even got those candles ha ha ha


Cake with birthday girl, look how happy I am well you got to smile for the camera and of course try to look nice ya! 

Food is served, yay! 


Before we part ways! Just look how short and smile I am when I take a full shot with them.





Thank you for sparing sometime and have dinner with me and also the lovely cake and presents. 
xoxo

FRIDAY 21ST JUNE
Outfit of that day.
Mint green cardigan, H&M
White tank, found in my wardrobe
Jean shorts, from Hongkong 




Lunch is served!



SATURDAY 22ND JUNE
Date with boyfriend.
Decided to wear a dress out, and I'll never wear that dress out ever, doesn't look good on me at all, very sad.. Anyway, decided to go out first cause I got tired of waiting for my boy to wake up. Always sleep till so  late then wake up so late then always meet me only in the late afternoon, idiot.

Walk around Jem, went to Body Shop then Cotton On then H&M. After that went to get waffle but I didn't finish it because my braces is being such a bitch causing my teeth to hurt so badly. Then soon my boy told me he's on his way to west mall already. Then I walked awhile more before heading there. The people at west mall's cinema oh my god so many people......

We decided to go Jurong Point for movie but before that we had out late lunch at westmall. I had bee hoon fish soup while he had duck rice.  

After that he went to get dessert cause he isn't full and I took these photo while he's trying to feed me hehehe 


Then we headed to jurong point and bought a 2235h movie, Pee Mak! At that  time it was only 6 something so we had four hours to kill and decided to go to my place. So please that my parents actually allows him to come up, yay 

Journey to my place, happy us and look at my boyfriend trying to be funny and he think he put his fringe like that very cute, siao one nor. 
Have a look at my big face hehehe

Back at my place, have a change out of my dress into comfortable oversize tee and fbt! Had my hair pin and tied. Then lepak on bed with boyfriend along with my lappy so we can watch show together! But apparently I wasn't paying attention to the show my boyfriend wanted to watch " The Apartment" so I start what I do best nor.....take out my G12 and camwhore. 

ARGH PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND NOT THE LAPTOP SCREEN! 

GOT CAUGHT ALREADY, AND LOOK AT HOW HE SMIRK HEHEHE

MY WEIRDLY AWKWARD SMILE.......

AWWWWWWWWWW *.* 


Put on my jacket and out we go, our first OOTN together yay! 

Say hi to my boy, he trying not to smile or was he trying to smile.... 
I reallt don't know...

Dinner/supper served! 

All excited for our movie! 

PEE MAK WAS SO AWESOME WAS ALMOST LAUGHING THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE, I SWEAR! FUNNIEST MOVIE I WATCH. Best birthday ever, was laughing so much when it was 12 midnight and received the first text from JUNITA! Then I look at my boyfriend and showed him the time.....then..."happy birthday baby (his super sweet voice)" and we kissed hehehe then continue laughing at the movie hahahah. 

Movie ended around 0045, thankfully mummy was willingly to send my boyfriend back home if not we wouldn't even be able to catch the movie. Then when I got home I found this on my bed and knew it must be from my sister. Thank you for the present and the small note inside. 

SUNDAY 23RD JUNE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 
17 CUPCAKES FOR THE 17 YEAR OLD JOJO



 My beloved family, thank you for providing me with what I need for the past 17 years and more to come in the future. Love you to the moon and back.
 Thank you mummy for the red packet which is why I can finally afford my converse highcut sneakers! 
FRIDAY 28TH JUNE
Day out with girlfriend, Swensen's Lunch and Monster University! 
So as usual it'll be a dress up day for all four of us, dress code dress or skirt. 
Lesson was so......I don't even know how to describe but let's just say we wanted school to end fast.

After school we headed straight to Marina Square for or lunch and movie. 
We went to purchase our movie ticket first before going for our lunch at Swensen's, it was full went we reach so we had to wait for our table. We all order a main course and either a side dish/ drink/sundae, Weekday Lunch Treat promotion. Our lunch was so filling, none of us finish our meals I think. Then they ask for their dessert to be served. Then we waited and waited. Then when the waitress came I was like blur....she came with a sundae, which I know Fel order, and a cake......and I was like when did we order that, is that even ours, WHY ARE THEY ACTING LIKE IT'S OURS AND THAT IT'S OK AND I'M THE ONLY ONE LIKE IN PANIC......

Then I realize this was all planned! The three fooled me and gave me a belated birthday celebration.
I must say, I was totally clueless and I realize how blur I am now hahahah love my girls so very much
what would I do without them, I really don't know yoz hehehe


THANK YOU EVERYBODY, I LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH! 

JO

X

No comments: