Sunday, June 23, 2013

SUN SALT SAND























So like a week ago, I planned a trip to Sentosa with my boyfriend and his clique to like celebrate my birthday but it's much more like a random outing. So just few days before the outing, the haze has to come and make a visit to Singapore how great... So on Monday I was like praying that the haze will get better tomorrow (Tuesday) and it did get slightly better. But on Wednesday (outing day), oh god the haze got worst. Really thought like the plan would be called off but no! We're like the haze ain't no gonna change anything. Ain't nobody got time for that. 

So we headed off to the beach at around 4  we reached and it wasn't that bad over there and there's quite a number of people there too. It wasn't very sunny and it's pretty windy that day. Been like super long I last went to the beach and it felt great. Feel of the sand, taste of salty water, soaking up the sun and enjoying the breeze. 

Enjoyed my bus road home with boyfriend, how weird can it be, the bus ride was actually faster than usual which pretty much sucks. Part ways with him on bus and already miss him right when I alight. 2nd Monthsary spent at the beach was way better than just going for movies and dinner. 

Jo

X

No comments: